The Shop where it all happens
COVID Safety begins with us!
As always, the health and well-being of our clients and crew remain our highest priority. We will be following all COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols as established by Lebanon Health Services, including the following:
- Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to, with some necessary exceptions.
- All staff will wear single use procedure masks to be changed between clients or when damp.
- Maintaining a physical barrier at the reception desk.
- Requiring clients to wear a mask/face cover and to perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving the shop.
- Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary including face masks, sleeve covers and aprons.
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all clients, team members, and visitors to the shop.
- Conducting all non-procedure appointments over the phone.
- Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every client/visitor.
- Cleaning door handles after each use.
- Minimizing the number of clients in the reception area and office by staggering appointments and having clients remain in their vehicle until being called to come inside.
- Removing any peripheral/un-necessary furniture and portfolios from the reception area.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Thomas is the founder and owner of the barbershop.
Edward has been in the barber industry for over 10 years.
Roy it's very passionate, and he's been with us since 2010.
Jesse is awesome and he's been with us since 2012.
Sean has been in the barber industry for over 7 years.